Can you overcome challenges even if you were born with them?
The exceptional Podcast host, Win Kelly Charles, has cerebral palsy and her mission is to help others with physical and mental disabilities to find their voices through written or spoken word, using today’s assistive technologies as needed.
Erica Lynn wanted to show you through her podcast, we all have challenges and no matter what they are, you can over come them. With a little hard work and love, there is no mountain high enough to keep you from your purpose.
What You Will Learn from This Episode:
- Win explains when she she was diagnosed with the CP.
- You will hear Win share how she was abused
- Win explains what CP is.
- How is Win able to accomplish all the things she has done and is doing now?
- Win shares her stories of abuse she experienced.
- How Win stood up for herself and fought through her abuse.
- What is Win doing that is extraordinary?
- Listen how Win’s social worker saved the day
- Find out how many podcast Win has recorded, it will blow your mind.
- How many books has Win written?
- What is Win working on now?
- Listen to some signs to know if you are being abused.
Sign up for the amazing online coaching program:
Erica Lynn Speaks Membership!
To Find out how to reach Win Charles just go to
To learn more on how to live a healthy and balanced life, Let’s continue the conversation…
To learn and grow to your highest potential sign up for your free consultation here.