There is always something to learn when you don’t succeed!
Life teaches us many lessons. For instance, when meeting someone for the first time you ask certain questions and respond accordingly to gauge the type of person you are interacting with. When trying a new hobby we may look on the internet or buy books on the topic to obtain further knowledge before starting a said hobby. There are so many events and areas in a life brimming with the opportunity to learn and improve yourself.
One area of our lives we overlook for knowledge is a failure. People often avoid dealing with the outcome of failure so they can delay facing uncomfortable emotions. What we don’t realize is, that when we shut ourselves off from examining our failures, we shut ourselves off from obtaining opportunities. There are so many things you can learn from confronting failure and rising in the face of adversity. Episode 31features Amazon best-selling author, Rodney C. Burris joining us to share his knowledge of life-transforming techniques of examining or cycles we get into and how to optimize our best selves.
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
- Mr. Burris discusses his start and how a mutual entrepreneur helped him take his brand to the next level. ([6:53])
- Hear about a memorable meeting between Rodney and a student on who he had a profound impact.([11:07])
- Get Off The Cycle. Rodney C. Burris’s Amazon best-selling book details navigating the cycle and obstacles while retaining crucial elements and strategies to always keep going. ([19:10])
- Erica Lynn speaks on the importance of noticing the tools God has put inside you and implementing them into your everyday life.([24:42])
- Rodney shares the three factors that are key in finding the right life for you. ([33:04])
- Be confident in your process. While everyone may not receive your idea positively you may be on the verge of setting a pivotal trend. ([37:10])
- Mr. Burris shares a gift of knowledge on the connection between happiness and enjoyment. ([44:08])
- It is wonderful to find your purpose, but be sure to know your limits. You can only achieve the best in your endeavors at full attention. ([48:23])
- Rodney shows admiration for Erica Lynn and shares how she motivated him to become a motivational speaker. ([54:12])
10. Erica & Rodney take comments from the fans. ([59:00])
11. Erica Lynn closes the show with pictures and stories of important people in her life. ([1:06:27])
Don’t forget to Like, Follow, Subscribe and Comment on all my platforms.
I love to connect with you all and I can’t wait to see you all next week on Friday!
To Find out how to reach Erica Lynn just go to
Get your free download today: https://ericalynnspeaks.com
Follow me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ericalynnspeaks/
YouTube: Erica Lynn Speaks YouTube Channel
When you have completed listening and learning from Erica it is important to take these selfcare routines and make an important part of your life.
When you stretch yourself, and rejuvenate you will be amazed of the things you will be able to do. Don’t give up on you!
Erica Lynn’s Album titled Never Give Up, is streaming on all platforms
Go be great and if you want to see Erica Lynn Live you can join in with her on Live Stream at 5 PM EST on
Sign up to get the answers to your questions Today:I am ready to take my 1st step today!!!