Living fulfilled starts with gratitude!
On this episode of Erica Lynn Speaks, Erica covers the topic of gratitude and the Importance of always being grateful of the experience of life. There are so many ways we translate gratitude between one another and we take a look at how that can impact our lives and those around us. Showing appreciation to friends and family can provide an uplifting
What You Will Learn From This Episode:
- Erica discusses The importance of taking time to ensure that you are well rested Spiritually, Emotionally, and Physically when life throws unexpected variables your way. ([6:30])
- showing gratitude for someone who is in your life can be as simple as a heartfelt Thank You Card ([10:07])
- Another way of showing gratitude for someone can be volunteering your time to help a friend in need. Any type of help is a much welcomed act of gratuity([16:10])
- A message from one of our beloved followers ([23:05])
- During Erica Lynn’s bout with Covid her mother dropped of groceries. In times of sickness gratitude can change even the most trying circumstances ([28:18])
- This episode is dedicated to Bo Jones [Demetrius Jones] Erica Lynn’s Brother, Bo lost his battle with cancer in August of 2021. Erica will forever be grateful for the love and compassion he showed throughout his life. ([31:42])
- A trip to St. Louis had Erica doing an off the cuff presentation to onlookers at the local club. She remains grateful for the opportunity to have her sister proud of her sharing this knowledge with the world. ([35:54])
- HOW CAN I BE GRATEFUL WHILE GOING THROUGH THE STORM??!?. ([37:58])
- Erica Lynn’s final thoughts for Episode 28. ([45:38])
Don’t forget to Like, Follow, Subscribe and Comment on all my platforms.
I love to connect with you all and I can’t wait to see you all next week on Friday!
To Find out how to reach Erica Lynn just go to
Get your free download today: https://ericalynnspeaks.com
Follow me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/ericalynnspeaks/
YouTube: Erica Lynn Speaks YouTube Channel
When you have completed listening and learning from Erica it is important to take these selfcare routines and make an important part of your life.
When you stretch yourself, and rejuvenate you will be amazed of the things you will be able to do. Don’t give up on you!
Erica Lynn’s Album titled Never Give Up, is streaming on all platforms
Go be great and if you want to see Erica Lynn Live you can join in with her on Live Stream at 5 PM EST on
Sign up to get the answers to your questions Today:I am ready to take my 1st step today!!!